We offer a range of season tickets for daily users of our car parks.
Buying a season ticket means that you:
- can save money on the daily cost of parking
- guarantee that you will have a space (not applicable to Annual 7)
- don’t have to pay for parking on a daily basis
- can leave and re-enter your chosen car park as often as you want to each day
- Season ticket availability
- Annual 7 Season Ticket
- Car park season tickets
- Car park permits for residents
- Parking schemes for businesses
- Tell us your details have changed
4. Car park permit for residents
If you live in the Chelmsford area, you can apply for a Resident Car Park Permit.
Using your permit, you can park in one of nine our of car parks, including:
You can use your permit between 5pm and 8am Monday to Friday, and all day Saturday and Sunday.
Your Resident Car Park Permit will cost £350, and you can pay for it by Direct Debit each year.
To apply for a Resident Car Park Permit, you will need:
- your name, address and contact details
- your vehicle make, model and registration number
- the name of the car park you want to park in
- the date you want your Resident Car Park Permit to start from
- to complete and return the application pack, including the Direct Debit mandate
Once we receive your application, we will:
- acknowledge it within three working days of receiving it
- establish if the car park you want is available
If the car park is available, we will:
- contact you within 10 working days to confirm your permit and arrange to take the payment
- confirm in writing that we have set up your permit
If the car park you want is not available, we will contact you to offer you a place on the waiting list.