We’re saying #ThanksToYou to National Lottery players with a free after hours guided tour of the museum.
Date: Thursday 28 November
Time: 7pm to 8.30pm
Anyone who presents a National Lottery ticket from any draw between 23 and 30 November 2019 inclusive will be able to take up this special offer.
This year is the 25th Birthday of The National Lottery, and we’re excited to be a part of the celebrations by joining in the #ThanksToYou campaign, which celebrates the contribution of National Lottery players in supporting good causes over the past 25 years.
Since The National Lottery's first draw took place on 19 November 1994, more than £40 billion has been raised for good causes in the areas of arts, sport, heritage and community – that’s £30 million a week making a difference to lives of people and communities throughout the whole of the UK.
Thanks to funding from the National Lottery we were able to undergo our recent transformation. We are one of the hundreds of participating National Lottery-funded projects across the UK who are taking part in the #ThanksToYou campaign in this special Birthday year.
Ts and Cs
- This offer is only valid on 28 November 2019.
- One national lottery ticket provides free entry for up to four people.
- All National Lottery games qualify.
- National Lottery ticket must be from a draw between 23 and 30 November inclusive.
- Proof of ticket is required.
- Ticket can be paper or digital.
- Pre booking is not required.
- We have the right to refuse entry in the unlikely event of reaching venue capacity, as well as due to unforeseen circumstances.