We are looking for artists to submit work that will go on display at our Open Art Exhibition 24 November to 13 January.
You can submit up to two pieces of work, and a panel of judges will select the best art for display at the exhibition.
Who can submit work?
If you live with the Chelmsford area, you can submit your work for consideration.
What can be submitted?
- Original work
- Must be 2D
- No bigger than 90cm x 90cm
- No photographs can be accepted
- Work must be securely framed and be fitted by the participant with mirror plates
When should work be submitted?
- Submissions must be made in person between 10am and 4pm on Saturday 10 November.
- Each piece of art should be accompanied by an application form.
You can find the full rules of the competition here.
Please contact the museum if you have any questions on 01245 605700
You can download a form to submit a piece of art here.