If you are looking for experience in arts and heritage, event planning or project management, Chelmsford Creatives is for you!
By becoming a Chelmsford Creative, you could:
- meet and collaborate with other like minded people
- work with museum staff to produce youth-focussed programming - from late night events to summer festivals
- uncover new stories from museum objects and create your own exhibitions
- attend creative skills-building workshops
- develop activities that will attract new audiences, such as digital trails that bring museum collections to life
- have your say on Chelmsford Museum's redevelopment project
- gain professional and personal skills that will enhance any CV, college or university application
You do not need any specific interests or qualifications to take part and you could gain a rnage of unique skills to add to your CV.
You can contact us online, or email Sammy at email@example.com to arrange a chat.