How to book tickets for Cinderella on Ice
- You can book by clicking on the purple button above
- You can call the box office on 01245 615089
- You can book in person at Riverside reception
When wanting to purchase a child ticket online, first select your seats then select the drop down from adult to child in your basket before commencing to the payment screen.
- These performances contain flashing lights, strobe lighting, loud noises and pyrotechnics.
- If you want to buy concessionary tickets, you need to book Rinkside seats or seats in Block J.
- If you ask us to post your tickets to you, we will add a £1 postage charge to your transaction.
- We will not be able to refund or exchange your tickets.
Performance dates and times
This Easter 'you shall go to the ball' as Riverside Ice and Leisure brings you the magic of Cinderella on Ice.
This year, we invite you to cheer on Cinderella as, with the help of the Fairy Godmother, she catches the heart of the handsome Prince Charming in this magical tale.
Combining pantomime, ice dance and theatre, the talented local cast from Chelmsford Riverside Ice Skating Club will be showcasing their skating skills to entertain you.
Featuring colourful costumes and catchy songs, the ice show is a must for a fantastic musical treat for all the family.
Attending a Cinderella on Ice performance
- You will need to arrive 30 minutes before the start of the performance.
- We recommend that you bring booster seats for young children, as we will not be providing any.
- We recommend wrapping up warm. A coat is advisable.
- Due to limited space, we recommend that you do not bring prams/pushchairs.
You can check how to get to Riverside Ice and Leisure.
There will be limited parking at Riverside due to our redevelopment, so we advise that you find alternative parking, or use public transportation.