Our Leisure Plus card rewards healthy and active lifestyles, giving you a range of benefits at our leisure centres, theatres and special events.
With a Leisure Plus card, you can enjoy discounted prices, advance booking and special offers, all whilst earning loyalty points.
- Apply for a Leisure Plus card
- Renew your Leisure Plus card
- Prices and types of Leisure Plus card
- Loyalty points
- Leisure Plus terms and conditions
4. Loyalty points
With your Leisure Plus card, you can collect loyalty points each time you spend at one of our four leisure centres.
You can also earn loyalty points if you take part in focus groups, mystery shopping or win them in a prize draw.
For every £1 you spend, you earn four loyalty points.
For every 100 points you earn, you earn £1 of credit that you can spend on:
- public swimming sessions and swimming lessons
- exercise classes
- gym sessions
- ice skating
- climbing sessions
- court bookings
- equipment hire
- GetIn! school holiday courses
- the crèche
Loyalty points are specific to the Leisure Plus card, so you can only spend the loyalty points you have earned on your card. You can’t transfer loyalty points to other people who have a Leisure Plus card.
Buy loyalty points
You can buy loyalty points by phone, or when you visit one of our leisure centres.
If you know someone who has a Leisure Plus card, you can buy them extra loyalty points to add credit to their card.
They can then spend their credit on activities of their choice at one of our four leisure centres.
To buy loyalty points, you will need:
- to decide the amount of credit you want to add, which can be £5, £10, £25, £50 or £100
- the name of the cardholder and their Leisure Plus card details
We will add the points to the Leisure Plus card straight away.