Dance school (Riverside)
Do you Love 2 Dance? Come and try our term time dance activities!
Brought to you by Love 2 Dance, this fun 6 week course is perfect for children who love to dance and want to learn new moves and styles.
Both boys and girls can boost their confidence, learn to be part of a group, make new friends, and be introduced to freestyle and improvisation.
They will learn dance skills, moves and techniques over the 6 weeks that they will put together to perform a routine to parents, carers and guardians at the end of the course.
Sessions will run at Riverside Leisure Centre in Studio 1.
Lessons run weekly for 45 minutes during term time; lesson times are split by age.
4.15pm to 5pm: aged 4 to 7
- 5.05pm to 5.50pm: ages 5 and up
- £5 per session for 45 minutes per week.
- Please book in advance online or by calling the centre.
- All courses must be booked and paid for in advance using your child's ourChelmsford card.
- If your child does not have an ourChelmsford card, you will need to apply for one before you can book a session.
- If you have not booked and paid for a session online, you will not be able to attend.
- Please ensure your child brings a drink and wears appropriate sports clothing and trainers to dance in.
- Children must not wear long or dangly earrings during the session.
- Please arrive five minutes before your child's course is due to start.
Get two months membership 50% off!*
Get a head start on your New Year's Resolutions with Chelmsford City Sports (*terms and conditions apply)
Festive fun this December!
Endless fun with our half term camps and courses! Perfect for ages 0 to 16.
Upgrade and save
Get a Plus account and save on a range of activities for just £13 per year.