HIIT (High Intensity Interval Training) group exercise classes push you to your limits and give you amazing results.
Short bursts of activity, followed by periods of rest will get you burning calories and strengthening your body.
This type of training gets and keeps your heart rate up and burns more fat in less time.
HIIT and core
HIIT and core classes offer a full body workout like no other. You will do a quick warm-up which will get you ready for the high intensity interval training that follows. You will work hard for a short burst, then recover, before going again.
This class combines resistance training with plyometric (jump) training, which will improve your power and strength.
Our instructors will work with you, will push you and motivate you to achieve your best results.
This is a 45 minute class and is a high intensity session.
- 30 minutes: £6.30
- 45 minutes: £7.30
- 60 minutes: £8.30
- 30 minutes: £5.80
- 45 minutes: £6.60
- 60 minutes: £7.50
Save money by upgrading to a monthly Premium membership
Our exercise classes are very popular, we advise booking in advance.
- book online or via the app with an ourChelmsford card
- book by calling 01245 615050
- book when you visit Riverside
You can book onto classes:
- You will need to book a session in advance to guarantee your space.
- If you do not check-in, we will charge you the full amount for the session.
- Please make sure that you have registered your email address with us in order to book online.
- You will need to collect a ticket from reception when you arrive for your class.
- Monthly members can swipe through the barrier and register their attendance.
- You will not be allowed entrance to any class if it has already started.
- To allow time for changeovers, classes will finish five minutes before the advertised time.
- If you want to use a locker on poolside, you will need a £1 coin to release the key. You will get the £1 back when you return the key.
- There is a male group changing area and a female group changing area located on poolside.
- Accessible changing facilities are located on poolside.
The pools complex, including the changing area is a shoe-free zone, this includes the removal of flip flops.