Our Wellness Family membership will offer you and your family use of all four of our Leisure Centres' facilities.
Family membership includes access to soft play, creche, pools, ice rink, gym and exercise classes, including Teen Gym and Move It sessions.
Along with free equipment hire including ice skates, our Family membership offers plenty to suit your family’s needs.
Our easy, quick touch cards for each member allow you and your family to exercise whenever suits you best.
All memberships are subject to a six month commitment period.
With our Wellness Family membership, you'll receive:
- Use of all four of our Leisure Centres' fantastic facilities.*
- Anyone on the membership can book classes and activities included in the membership at any of our Leisure Centres up to 10 days in advance.**
- You can use up to 1 hour creche time per day.
Free equipment hire for any activities, including ice skates, for anyone on the membership. Please note that this is temporarily unavailable due to the Coronavirus pandemic, but will be reinstated as soon as it is safe to do so.
- Chelmsford Theatres: £1 off full priced and standard concessionary tickets to specified shows.
- 3foot People Festival: Priority booking 48 hours in advance of public ticket sale release (offer valid for 24 hour period only).
- All facilities and activities subject to availability.
Please note that due to Covid-19, there are currently some temporary changes to the usual Family membership privileges:
You can book two sessions per day:
- You can book two activities at the same centre, for example you can book one exercise class and then a gym or a swim session. You won’t be able to book and attend two of the same activity type, for example two exercise classes at the same centre on the same day.
- However, you can book the same activity type at different sites; for example, you can book one exercise class at Riverside and then one exercise class at CSAC on the same day. This is to help make it easy for everyone to attend the activities they love.
Some of our sessions and facilities will not be available; this includes Soft Play and equipment hire, including ice skates. You can find out which facilities are available on our timetable of reopening page.
These measures are in line with government and industry guidelines and are to ensure we operate safely for all our staff and customers.
These changes are not permanent. We are reviewing these measures weekly and will implement changes as soon as we receive updated guidance.
*During normal operation, last entry to the gym for under 16s will be 5pm on weekdays, and they will be required to leave the gym by 5.30pm, unless accompanied by a paying parent or guardian. At weekends, under 16s can stay until the gym closes at 7pm.
**ages restrictions apply on some classes.