Chelmsford City Council

Water and drainage

  • Drainage issuesFind out who is responsible for drains on private property, roads and pavements and in rural areas.
  • Private water supply assessmentsA private water supply is from a source other than a water provider. We are responsible for carrying out risk assessments on private water supplies, to ensure it's healthy.

Contact Public Heath and Protection

Purple Email Icon.png

Contact us online

Our Public Health and Protection contact form will be unavailable from midday on Friday 13 December. We expect it to be back up by 6pm on Saturday 14 December. We apologise for any inconvenience.

CCC Clock
01245 606606
Ask for "Public Health"

Mandatory field

Is there something wrong with this page

Go to: