Chelmsford City Council

Request: Call-back to pay an Environmental Fine (FPN)

You cannot use this form to request to pay a parking fine (known as a PCN). Your fine is a parking fine if it has a prefix of BI, CP, CF or XP.

When we call you back for you to pay your fine, we will charge you the amount as it stands on today's date.


Mandatory field

Use this form to ask for a call-back to pay an Environmental Fine (FPN)

Details of the fine (FPN)

If your reference number starts with CF or XP, you will not be able to use this form. Instead, you should see our Parking fines page.

    Data protection declaration: We are a Data Controller for the purposes of data protection legislation. We hold and process all personal information in accordance with data protection legislation. For more information, you can read our privacy policy and privacy notices

    Mandatory field

    Is there something wrong with this page

    Go to: