Our 2018 City Photography Competition is now closed.
We had over 100 entries across the six categories.
The standard of entries was extremely high. The entries demonstrated the photographic talent that is present within our local community.
We are delighted to announce that the winners and commended entries were:
- Be creative: Carolyn Reed (winner), Martin Kennedy (commended)
- Be botanical: Rachel Broome (winner), Carolyn Reed (commended)
- Be active: Richard Wilson (winner), Martin Kennedy (commended)
- Be Chelmsford: Gary Woods (winner), Robert Johnston (commended)
- Be urban (under 16s only): Tom Gregory (winner), Emily Olley (commended)
- Be yourself (Instagram only): Wesley Coleman (winner), Naz Bhuiya (commended)
The overall winner was Rachael Broome and Gary Woods was overall commended.
You can view the shortlisted entries on our Facebook photo album.
We would like to thank Bond Street for sponsoring the competition. We would also like to thank Going Digital, Camera World, Riverside Ice and Leisure and Chelmsford Theatres for sponsoring the prizes. We also thank Blue Sky Printing for their printing services.
Keeping up to date
You can keep up to date about the competition, and our other events and festivals, by liking us on Facebook or joining our mailing list.