Chelmsford City Council

Report anti-social behaviour

  1. Report anti-social behaviour

  2. Request a case review through the community trigger


1. Report anti-social behaviour

Report now

You can find more information about anti-social behaviour from Essex Police.

You can also call Essex Police on 101 to report an incident, or call 999 if someone is in immediate danger. 

To report anti-social behaviour, you will need:

  • your name, address and contact details
  • when the incident happened
  • where the incident happened
  • what happened during the incident
  • who was involved in the incident
  • the names and address of any witnesses
  • whether you have contacted the police about the incident
  • how the incident has affected you
  • if you did anything to stop the incident

Once we receive your report about the incident, we will:

  • acknowledge your report within three days of receiving it
  • contact you to start our investigation

If you are a victim of anti-social behaviour, you may find the Restorative Justice scheme helpful.

    Mandatory field

    Is there something wrong with this page

    Go to: