1. Report anti-social behaviour
You can find more information about anti-social behaviour from Essex Police.
You can also call Essex Police on 101 to report an incident, or call 999 if someone is in immediate danger.
To report anti-social behaviour, you will need:
- your name, address and contact details
- when the incident happened
- where the incident happened
- what happened during the incident
- who was involved in the incident
- the names and address of any witnesses
- whether you have contacted the police about the incident
- how the incident has affected you
- if you did anything to stop the incident
Once we receive your report about the incident, we will:
- acknowledge your report within three days of receiving it
- contact you to start our investigation
If you are a victim of anti-social behaviour, you may find the Restorative Justice scheme helpful.