For contracts over the EU threshold, the contract advert will tell you:
- what the contract is for
- how to register your interest
- the date for registering your interest
Once we have received your expression of interest, we will send you a selection questionnaire (SQ) and the date for returning it.
You will need to use our e-tendering systemto submit your SQ.
The SQ will ask for:
- company details, including registration information and parent company details
- information about any legal proceedings against the company
- financial turnover
- technical resources available
- customer or trade references for similar service provision
- health and safety policies
- equality policies
- insurance cover
- quality, training and environmental systems
On most occasions, we use a one-stage process where the SQ is part of the tender pack, which is described below.
If we are using a two-stage process, we evaluate any completed SQs to create a shortlist of suppliers. We will then invite all qualifying suppliers to complete the tender process.
Whichever process we use, you will need to submit a tender (if you qualify under the two-stage process).
You will need to use our e-tendering system to submit your tender. You can submit your tender early, but if you miss the deadline we cannot consider it.
You need to review and complete all documents on the e-tendering system to submit your tender. The documents include:
- instructions on how to complete your tender
- an official form of tender
- a non-collusion certificate, which confirms:
- the specification document, which describes our requirements in detail
- the contract conditions, which we will use to monitor the contract with the successful supplier
- a scoring matrix showing how we will evaluate the information in each tender
We will not consider any tenders until after the deadline, when we will review all submissions at the same time.
Once we have considered all tenders, we will notify any suppliers that have been unsuccessful.
If we award you the contract, we will:
- notify you that you have been successful
- issue the contracts for to you to sign
- discuss how and when we will implement the contract
- appoint a manager to monitor the contract
- work with you to ensure that: