Chelmsford City Council

Vary a Designated Premises Supervisor

If your DPS stops working at your premises or their personal licence is suspended, you need to specify a new DPS by varying your licence.

To vary a DPS, you will need to:

If you are having trouble downloading the application form, you can read our guidance.

You will also need to send a copy of your application to Essex Police and to the Home Office. 

What happens next

Once we receive your application, we will:

  • acknowledge it within three working days

  • notify you of the outcome

If we do not grant the variation to the licence, we will not refund your fee.


    Mandatory field

    Is there something wrong with this page?
    Last updated: 04 October 2021

    Go to: