Chelmsford City Council

Chelmsford, along with the rest of England, is now in lockdown until further notice. You can find out what this means and get other useful information on our coronavirus updates page.

Coronavirus help and guidance for businesses and employers


The coronavirus (COVID-19) outbreak presents a significant challenge to businesses around the globe.

The UK government have planned extensively over the years for an event like this. The UK is therefore well prepared to respond in a way that offers substantial protection. 

You can also join our: 

  • mailing list to receive updates about local business news, grants and events
  • closed  Facebook Group, which provides an online community for businesses to share best practice, news stories and to support one another


Mandatory field

Is there something wrong with this page
Last updated: 15 December 2020