Due to planned works to extend the Hylands House car park and provide an extra 33 parking spaces, parking will be part restricted between 9 January and 10 March 2017. We apologise for any inconvenience caused. Alternative parking is provided in New London Road car park. Many thanks for cooperation whilst the works are ongoing.
Postcode: CM2 8WQ
Hylands Park, Chelmsford, Essex has over 574 acres of parkland, including an ancient woodland, grassland, ponds, lakes and formal gardens.
- Stables Visitor Centre (includes Gift shop, Huttons Courtyard Cafe, Artist Studios & Friends of Hylands second hand book shop)
- Mauro's Outdoor Cafe at the northern end of the estate (Greenbury Way)
- Adventure Castle play area at the northern end of the estate (Greenbury Way)
- Pleasure Gardens and One World Garden
- Free mobility vehicles and wheelchairs available for use on the Estate - to book please call 01245 605523
Park and Gardens opening times
Open everyday from 7.30am. The gates are locked at the following times:
The One World Garden opening times
- Monday to Friday - 8am to 3.30pm
- Saturday & Sunday - 10am to 5pm (4pm October to March)
For further information on other parks in Chelmsford, please visit our Parks and Green Spaces page to explore any of Chelmsford's 22 other amazing parks.